North East Counselling Services C.I.C.
The Davidson Building
Tyne & Wear
(0191) 466 1314
- Mon-Wed & Fri – 9am to 5pm
- Thursday – 9am to 8pm
- Saturday – 9am to 12pm
- Sunday – Closed
JOIN US ONLINE
HOW TO FIND US
Directions from Gateshead Interchange and access to the Davidson Building (we are based above Gateshead Citizens Advice Centre). North East Counselling Services is accessible by buses and metro which stop at Gateshead Interchange. Please note: Unfortunately parking is only available for disabled users. For nearest car parks visit: Parking in Gateshead
To get to NECS we suggest the following directions
1. When exiting Gateshead Interchange on to West Street cross over the road towards Trinity Square opposite.
2. Walk through Trinity Square passing Tesco on left and Cinema on right.
3. Walk down stairs and cross road towards Shildon House (Jobcentre Plus).
4. Walk on to Swan Street and you should then see Gateshead Citizens Advice Bureau on the left.
5. North East Counselling Services is based at the rear of the building (facing A167) upstairs in the Gateshead Citizen Advice Bureau on Swan Street.
6. To enter the building use the North East Counselling Services (NECS) intercom button at the door.